It is the season for entrance examinations. Many reputed institutes like Modern College, MES Garware are going to conduct entrance examinations for MCA, M Sc (computer science), BBA course. Entrance examination is methodology to analyze aptitude level of the students. Generally students from across the universities across India apply for such entrance examinations and in order to analyze overall performance across universities of various students entrance examination is the better approach.
Such entrance exam includes aptitude level questions relevant to computer science , mathematics , algorithm analysis for MSc and MCA entrance. If your aptitude level is good and you have prepared for this examination using your study material of undergraduate course of BCA, B Sc then you would find those test easier.
• Bachelor Degree in science faculty with 50% marks for open category and 45% marks for reserved category.
• B.C.A. with 50% marks.
• Mathematics at 10+2 level with 45% is desirable.
• Those who have appeared for the final year examination are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination
On-line application forms are available on the following link/websites moderncollege.epravesh.com, moderncollegepune.com, moderncollegegk.org. Candidate can make payment of fees Rs. 800/- using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or by DD. The DD should be drawn in favour of The Principal, Modern College, Shivajinagar, Pune–5. Application form fees include the Entrance Examination fee also. Admissions will be given on the basis of marks obtained at Entrance Examination.
For Further Details Contact: Department of Computer Science Max Marks: 100
Syllabus for the Entrance Examination:
Analytical Ability, Mathematics, Statistics, Logical Reasoning, Computer Basics, and English
* Objective type of questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
* No Negative Marking
Steps for Online Registration
1. Please read the notice carefully.You can download notice from this Link
2. Steps for Online registration:
- Register / Create your FREE ePravesh® account
- Pay Application Form Fee using Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, Demand Draft
- Login to your ePravesh account
- Submit Application Form Online
3. Details of BBA Entrance Exam: BBA Entrance Exam will be held in June 2015. This is entrance exam for all 12th Standard passout students who want to make career in management.