Working professionals in India looking for multiple career opportunities using education as powerful medium. Industry knowledge is expanding rapidly and in order to be in sync with the latest knowledge organization’s are promoting individuals/employees to learn new things through professional courses. It certainly helps individual to get promoted in the organization due to knowledge acquired by such courses.
1. Project Management: This is one of the most popular option available for working professional. Project Management Institute (PMI) and UK based institutes have come up with certification examination in the area of project management.
Project management is very large topic which covers different aspect of managing project, processes and activities around project.Professionals from various sectors like IT, Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail, Finance are giving importance to this course.
Even employers are giving preference to the candidates with such certification during hiring/promotion.
2. Executive MBA : US, Europe trend is catching India as well. Employers are giving preference to people with prior work experience with MBA degree. Even education institutes are attracting candidate with prior work experience for their MBA program. IIM, XLRI and other management institutes have also come up with innovative courses for the working executives.
3. CISA: (Certified Information System Auditor) : This is emerging course having new trends , technology related to information security auditing mechanism. This is attractive course for professionals working in the area of banking,finance, information technology and allied services.
Information security auditing has becoming important aspect of any organization as IT is driving force for organization. IT is no longer remained as support activity. Take example of telecom, their billing system is the heart of their revenue engine, any errors would lead to significant impact to their top line. Similarly for bank any IT auditing error would result in errors.
This course is recommended to professionals who would like to be on fast track of information system and auditing frameworks.
More details are at: http://www.isaca.org
Exams are conducted across various centers across multiple cities. Exams are generally conducted in June and December of each year.
4. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst): This course is mainly for the finance people. It covers almost all aspects of the finance sector. It has multiple levels of certification. Exams are conducted across various centers across multiple cities. Exams are generally conducted in June and December of each year.
5. Distance Education: Fastest emerging option for professionals who are looking for flexibility in the course duration, exams timings, course structure, curriculum flexibility. Technology of eLarning is playing crucial role in such education. Distance Education is going to be the norm in the coming years.
7. ITIL Foundation: ITIL foundation is popular in the IT services industry. It is divided in mainly 2 sections Service Support and Service Delivery.
More Details can be found out at: ITIL White Paper
8. CAPM (Certified Associated in Project Management)
As a vision of ePravesh, we would be bringing multiple education options and you can enroll to it by applying online , communicating with the certification authority. So keep checking ePravesh.com professional education section!!!!!