Maharashtra Education Society, established in 1860 is the oldest private educational institution in Pune. It was founded by pioneering revolutionary Late Shri. Vasudeo Balawant Phadke, Shri Waman Prabhakar Bhave and Shri. Laxman Narhar Indapurkar to impart education with a nationalist spirit to the students. At present Maharashtra Education Society runs forty constituent units including pre-primary, primary and secondary schools, colleges, management institute, military school for girls, vocational training institute etc. The units are located at Pune, Saswad, Baramati,Shirwal, Navi Mumbai, Chiplun and Ahmednagar. The college celebrated year 2009-10 as Post Centennial Golden Jubilee of the M.E.Society.
• To train, empower and transform the minds of our students by providing them high quality education.
• To impart various life skill and management skills to the students in order to acquaint them with the world beyond textbooks.
• To nurture and develop entrepreneurial competence among the students.
• To enhance research culture among the staff and the students.
• To groom our students into ethically sound, socially responsible and nationally committed professionals
“As a well-acclaimed seat of higher learning in the faculty of Commerce,
we are committed to educate and deliver to the future of India, a file
of performers who are competent, industrious, entrepreneurial and
socially responsible human beings.”
Why Garware BBA/ BCA ?
1) Qualified, committed and
2) Separate premises for
3) A perfect blend of Value, Quality and Growth.
4) Healthy and safe learning atmosphere.
5) Result oriented under graduate “B”school.
6) Various Scholarships programmes for selected students.
7) Continuous performance Appraisal system for mind and body.
8) 100% efforts towards
placement and entrepreneurial support.
9) Visit to IIM(Ahmedabad) campus and interaction with faculty.
10) Industry training pool and Industry tie ups.
11) Complimentary functional foreign language and computer training to all
12) Well designed induction programmes for networking, mentoring and funding
13) Well structured communication and personality development workshops.
14) Value addition programmes and research platform.